- MPDonline and MPD Trademarks are intellectual property of Mandarin Parts Distributors (“the Company”) and may not be used in any form or context without written consent or permission.
- You agree that you are buying the goods as a consumer within the Borders of Southern Africa for delivery within the borders of South Africa.
- The Company take great care when packaging and shipping your goods. Once the goods leave our premises and are in the safe custody of our shipping companies; mistakes may happen during transit. Please ensure that when you receive your goods, you inspect it to ensure it is not damaged in any way. Also, confirm you have received the correct quantity before signing the shipping company documents. Please report any damages on the waybill to avoid delays in processing any possible claims.
- The Company will be afforded reasonable opportunity and facilities to investigate any claims made under the Warranty and you will if so, requested in writing by us promptly return any Goods the subject of any claim and any packing materials securely packed, and carriage paid to us for examination.
- It is solely your responsibility to ensure that the correct shipping address details are captured. No liability will be accepted by the Company for an incorrect delivery address.
- The Company will have no liability regarding any claim in respect of which you have not complied with the claim’s procedures in the Warranty Conditions.
- The above warranty is given subject to the Company having no liability in respect of any defect arising from wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow the Company’s and/or the manufacturers’ instructions (whether oral or in writing), misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without our approval.
- Only items fitted by an RMI affiliated workshop or entity will be eligible for claim if all of the following documentary evidence exists: a computerised invoice from the legal entity clearly stating the Vehicle Details, Mileage fitted, and the scope of work carried out.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the item to be fitted is correct by comparing it to the old item being removed from the vehicle before trying to fit the new item.
- Unwanted Goods must be requested to be returned within 7 Days from purchase. The Company has the right to refuse the return after 7 Days and will be subjected to a handling and cartage fee.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are unused and in the original packaging.
- Refunds will only be processed once goods have been received and inspected by the Company .
- Refunds will only be done in the form of an EFT.
- The Company has a large catalogue and errors may occur. The Company has the right to correct any mistakes at any time and will bear no liability of any sort that may have arisen from these errors.
- In the catalogue, if the image does not correspond with the description and price, the price and description will take precedence over the image.
- All financial transactions are 100% safe and handled by PAYFAST. No Financial information is stored on this website.
- The Company is the sole owner of the website and will not sell or distribute any information provided via the website to any parties outside of the Company.
- You have read the Company’s POPI policy on its website.
- You consent to the Company processing the personal information provided, for the conclusion of this agreement and for any other legitimate business purpose related to this agreement, including for the purpose of executing any rights and obligations that the Company may have in relation to you or any matter in respect of which you and/or the Personal Information applies.
- You consent to the Company retaining the Personal Information in any form, for as long as the Company in its sole discretion deems desirable for the Purpose.
- Company Details
Mandarin Parts Distributors Pty Ltd
605 Bosch Street
Tel: 012 749 6800
For information about how to contact us, please visit our contact page.